The 2024 Scottsdale Interventional Forum is excited to offer a Structural Heart Fellows Course, courtesy of Medtronic, held in conjunction with SIF on March 4-7, 2024. Structural Heart and Interventional Fellows are invited to join an educational program focused on fundamentals to advanced concepts for structural procedures focusing primarily on TAVR. The course will cover case-based discussions, live case transmissions, and hands-on simulation for implantation and imaging with Industry. Fellows will enjoy a very interactive educational dialogue with exceptional faculty dedicated to the Structural Heart procedures.
STRUCTURAL HEART FELLOWS COURSE
Boulder Community Health
Associate Professor of Surgery
Emory University School of Medicine
Inova Heart & Vascular Institute
Falls Church, Virginia
This program is intended for current Structural Heart and Interventional Cardiology Fellows who have an interest in structural heart or will be entering a structural heart fellowship.
- Discuss foundational to advanced skills needed to be a structuralist in practice by sharing best practices through case-based discussions and case competitions.
- Develop strategies for patient throughput, shared decision making, and optimizing the heart team.
- Gain hands-on experience with imaging and implantation simulators.
- Discuss transition to practice and how to set yourself up for success post fellowship
We are pleased to be able to offer travel scholarships for eligible fellows, thanks to our wonderful industry sponsor, Medtronic.
Full Scholarship Includes:
- Round-Trip Airfare or Mileage Reimbursement up to $500 within guidelines (see below)
- Hotel Accommodations (4 Nights) on Sunday, March 3, Monday, March 4, Tuesday, March 5 and Wednesday, March 6 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Reimbursement of approved out-of-pocket expenses
- Full SIF Registration Fees are waived
- Continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks, lunches, the Monday Evening Dinner Symposium, Cases Over Coffee & Cases Over Cocktails Sessions, as well as industry-sponsored evening food & drink receptions on Tuesday and Wednesday
Space is limited, applications will be reviewed by the Symposium Directors on a first come, first served basis and candidates will be selected based upon applicant qualifications.
Attendance at the SIF General Sessions is required.